Your personal privacy and the security of your personal data are of primary concern to us. We believe you should be aware of who we are, the types of information we may collect about you and what we do with your personal information.
Who we are
This website is owned and operated by iWealth. When we refer to iWealth, we mean iWealth Ltd, Company no. 08030332. iWealth is an authorised representative of Best Practice IFA Group, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). iWealth is not VAT registered.
Best Practice provide iWealth with compliance and regulatory services as well as an independent complaints process.
The registered office for iWealth, which is registered in England and Wales, is Ground Floor, Princes Exchange, Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY and the registered office for Best Practice, which is also registered in England and Wales, is Sussex House, North Street, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RQ.
You can check the regulatory permissions for the above named companies on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website: https://register.fca.org.uk.
iWealth Tel: 0113 880 0440 iWealth Email: [email protected]
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to, and your use of the iWealth Online Valuation Service, or requesting any further services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us by post, email, telephone, or in person, we may keep a record of that correspondence or interaction and the information you give to us.
- Details of your visits to our website including traffic data, communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Information we receive from third parties (including other companies within the Best Practice group), third parties who provide services to you or us, and credit reference or fraud prevention agencies.
- Personal and financial information that we learn about you through our relationship with you and any products you take out, which may include sensitive personal data such as information about your health. We will only process your sensitive personal data where required for the process of fulfilling our obligations to you at your request.
How do we use the information?
We collect this information in order to provide you with financial advice and associated services. We may use and share this information with other companies within the Best Practice group and with third parties providing services to you, us so that we and they may:
- Access and process applications, provide you with services and administer and manage our relationship with you, including processing your payment for those services.
- Carry out insurance and product risk assessments and client verification.
- Carry out obligations arising from any contracts with you.
- Recover debt.
- Prevent and detect crime and meet legal or regulatory requirements, including verifying your identity.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Provide you with other relevant information.
- We may also use the information you provide to us for research purposes and to invite you to participate in research.
We will hold this information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with our regulatory and legal obligations.
We may also record any telephone conversations between us. We may use any recordings, or transcripts from them, as well as any e-mails you send us, for the purposes of investigating any complaint you may make, or as evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us.
What security procedures do we have in place?
Your security is very important to us but we need your help to keep you safe. You need to be vigilant of your security at all times when online and double check any links sent to you that may appear to be from us. Our Online Valuation Service is hosted on secure servers and all communication between you and this Service is fully encrypted. We will take appropriate measures to protect your information from unauthorised processing, loss or damage.
iWealth is committed to complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Within iWealth and the Best Practice group companies we analyse the information to understand our customers' preferences, expectations and behaviour, and enable iWealth and the Best Practice group companies to find and make more relevant offers of products and services to you.
We will not disclose your information to anyone outside iWealth and the Best Practice group except to: third party service providers; agents and sub-contractors acting on our behalf (including credit reference agencies); government entities or regulatory bodies in order that we may fulfil our responsibilities and obligations or they exercise their powers or functions; or where we have your permission. Where applicable we will put in place a contract to protect your personal data. Data security is high on our list of priorities.
Your personal information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area. Any of your information that is transferred will be processed in those countries on the basis that anyone we pass it to provides an adequate level of protection. However, such information may be accessed by law enforcement agencies and other authorities to prevent and detect crime and comply with legal obligations.
We may also share your personal data within the Best Practice group where we have your consent and send you information to make you aware of other products and services which we or third parties can provide. We will not share your information outside the Best Practice group for marketing purposes.
You will always be able to change your mind about receiving marketing messages by unsubscribing to an email, by telling your adviser, or by writing to us at The Data Protection Officer, Sussex House, North Street, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RQ.
We will, of course, continue to send you important information relating to your client arrangements with iWealth.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in return for payment of a fee of £10. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to 'The Data Protection Officer', Sussex House, North Street, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RQ.